A series of exhibitions and congresses held as part of the Russian Health Care Week International Scientific and Practical Forum include
- The 9th International Forum on Non-Communicable Disease Prevention and Healthy Lifestyle Promotion, International Forum on
- Healthy Lifestyle 2018, the 12th International Exhibition for Rehabilitation and Preventive Treatment Facilities, Medical Aesthetics, Health Improvement Technologies and Products for Healthy Lifestyle
- Zdravookhraneniye 2018, the 28th International Exhibition
- MedTravelExpo 2018, International Exhibition for Medical Clinics, Health and Spa Resorts
- Apteka 2018, the 25th International Exhibition
- Stomatology 2018, the 20th Annual Scientific Forum
- SportMed 2018, the 13th International Scientific Conference
- The International Business Medical and Pharmaceutical Forum
- 8th Annual Conference on Non-State Health Care: Current State and Prospects
A unique combination of information and exhibition space creates new great opportunities to promote innovative products for practical medicine, and attracts leading manufacturers of medical equipment and pharmaceuticals, health care professionals, government and business representatives, and everybody involved with the health care industry from all over Russia.
The key aim of the Russian Health Care Week is to promote realization of the Zdorovye (Health) National Priority Project and Development Concept for Health Care till 2020.
Goals of the Russian Health Care Week:
- to create an exposition that showcases all main health care fields (medical equipment, provision of pharmaceuticals, construction and equipment for medical and preventive treatment facilities taking into account optimal equipment and provision standards; high medical technologies; vocational training for professionals and personnel training; modernization of the health care system; modern vaccination methods, preventive care, diagnostics and treatment) with the help of leading Russian and foreign manufacturing companies;
- to reflect the realization of the Health Care National Priority Project in all federal districts of Russia, to develop general approach to structured purchase of medical equipment, pharmaceuticals and vaccines when using federal or regional funds;
- to select cost-effective and competitive medical equipment, consumables and technologies to be used during realization of the Health Care National Priority Project and supplied as part of state-guaranteed orders, as covered by the concepts of the health care development in the Russian Federation till 2020;
- to make up saturated business and science related event programmes devoted to the key trends of the health care development.